Friday, May 19, 2006

i actually want to name it raindown.blogspot or something like that but it was taken.. so i took flooddown.blogspot.com...... when i think of it... rain can be normal rain heay or light, but FLOOD is a different thing agree?.. then when i look at the title of my blog"open-the-flood-gates-of-heave!".... well it linked.. not rain but FLOOD!!!.. i just want so much more until i can't contain it!

and

this is my 3rd or 4th blog i believe... i hope i won't be lazy anymore about updating this... thanks to ACE who helped me.. but, the truth is i kind of like know how to do it.. LOL.. but anyway thanks...

today went to watch DA VINCHI CODE with my cg people... a very long show... i don't find it interesting at all!!!!!... but the good thing is since i watched it i can relate with my friends who don't know christ yet... i find it dumb... i mean what is DAN BROWN believing in??? he got all his resources from no scholars or anyone but from normal book writer and some other old man...
Even the non believer scholar who heard him went against his theory... because there is NO PROOF that MARY MAGDALINE WAS MARRIED TO JESUS!!! there is NO PROOF THAT they had a CHILD!! totally L.A.M.E.......

anyway.. after watching that, the WHOLE EAST CAME to my house... for fun.. well i hope they had fun....when they all left.. i had to help my dad to move his bed to throw away.. while throwing god gave me a verse.. 2Timothy 3:16-17

"all scripture is GOD-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of god may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."

well this is true... i can remember when i read the bible it actually changed my life... and how god spoke to me... so many good stuff... I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

well i hope that whoever read that verse will be impact by it... i am just a messanger...

Good night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home