Monday, January 01, 2007

hello everybody. i'm not sure who is reading my blog now days.. but i will try to blog every week from now on... i will try to make use of this blog.. lets see

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

well yesterday i went with my aunt to her friends church.. my brother called me say he is GOING!! then immeditely i told him ok.. i will go with you.. but guess what.. he told me he was stuck in the jam at suntec... so.. i was all alone there.. to tell you the truth.. last night i was very judgemental... i keep judgging the church!! oh god forgive me.. but reall i couldn't help it i tried to contorl myself but the things that they do seems wierd.. is more of a ritual then a church.. parents force their kids.. holy com is like a ritual(but i didn't took part in it because it is like a ritual).. god don't deserve it at all.. Really thank god that i'm in hope church and i'm pround to serve the church.. but also another thing to thank god for is that my bro told me that he really wanted to go!!! and then i invited him to our service.. he gave a little excuse saying that he would rather go on sunday.. but i told him that is not as if he is a person who go home early.. is just 2 hours..

got to run

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home