Monday, May 29, 2006

i learned alot from this book called "DEVELOPING your Prophetic gifting"... it teaches me that the gift is important.. but our spiritual life is more important. because without our spiritual life God can't use us..makes sence?... prayer is important for our own life.. i think many of us need to be, quick to listen and slow to speak.. so that we can get a clear direction from god... this is actually one of the thing i learned.. still got many more.. this book don't only teach about prophetic gifting.. but also tips on how to get our relationship with god better... this is really a good book!...

today was a little bit of shocking day... during lunch kelvin and I went out of sch for lunch at bk in expo because the school is over crowded(as usual). after eating we went to the food fair to take a look.. i felt like buying something to chew.. when i search for my wallet...... it's not in my pocket!!!!! by then kelvin and i were somewhere almost in the middle section somewhere in the hall... we hurried back there to bk.. while rushing in my heart i prayed "GOD!!!! let my wallet be there"... by somehow in my heart i knew i was very calm... not sure why.... inside got my IC.. about nearly $100 in cash, got my ez-link, got my X-zone arcarde card...and don't know what else.. REALLY REALLY REALLY thank god for it.. when we reached there the tray was not cleared yet.. and there were many ite student there, and it was like no one saw it and touch it..WOW!!!!... amazing....praise GOD!!

while waiting for kelvin to end my classmate and i were waiting outside his class.. then his friend came to see what he was doing(some cell group thing, he is from another church).. so after he sat down i asked him for his name.. he tolde me.. then i asked him if he has heard about jesus.. he said yes.. he was from boys-something. so i asked him what religion is he from.. he said he is a free thinker.. so i asked him if he believed in himself?... he said yes.. i asked again u don't believe in god?.. he answered.. no because i don't see god appearing infront of me....
so i started sharing my testi to him.. while sharing he seemed to be like interested.. i almost reached half of my sharing, then his friend came out of the class... i was like WHAT!!! u need to go now????... how do i find u?... he ask me to ask my classmate...
well was a good try.. and i'm going to tell him about jesus this week!!!!.....

that's all folks night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home