Sunday, April 01, 2007

New roles, new task, renewed spirit, everything new... i'm not sure how many people reading this will know that o'm actually going higher nitec in simei... well i got a call on manyday afternoon this week during camp. It was not a prophecy that i will go ns but is actually a test from God. is because i was willing to go where God put me. and becaue of this willingness i pass the test, and now God is bring me to greater height of his ministry. was prophesied by this brother peter troung about acts 1:8 and the word excellence. i will do my best not to slack in school since God gave me a chance to go back and serve him not only in studies but also ministry. my plan is to share the gospel to as many as i can in school not just do survey, but i must equip myself with answers that non believers will ask.

This coming tuesday DI 4 & 5 will go to HDb and TTSH to share christ and to pray for healing over te sick. I don't want to wait for people to come, in fact Jesus didn't wait for people to come but he went to them. the reason for this outreach is to share our faith and also live at edge of our life(stretch our faith). if we don't do that, we will not see god moving at all.

SEEK GOD AND NOT MIRICLES
Guess what i'm gonna fast from rice, noodles and bread for the next 40 days!! For health reason and also ministry(HELP) and i want to commit myself to exercise 3 times a week! for at least 2 hours.
ALL IT TAKES IS A YES OR NO. DON"T THINK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home