Wednesday, January 10, 2007

ok.. i think yesterday i tired to blog but it came out some stupid thing says that cannot connect to blogger.. i typed so many things and all go to the drain.. ok i just want to testify about god's
faithfulness.. monday night i prayed god wake me up at 7.. and indeed god deed his part!!.. but i didn't do mine.. i was fully awake!! but is said 30 min more.. and god did wake me up at 730!! but i delay some more.. then last night i prayed for god to wake me up againand he did!!.. BUT I DIDN'T AGAIN!!!!.. feel like killing myself..

oh.. and i bought 2 books at sks books store is a very big christian store.. i bought disciplines of the holy spirit.. very good book i read a bit already.. and hell empty heaven full part 2.. is by reinhard bonnke.. is very good.. it inspires u to do missions... but now i really want to wake up by 7am tmr.. god slap me hard if i don't wake up.. going to simei to do survey can't miss the big catch.. well then good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home