Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm back from thailand!!

Praise the Lord ALMIGHTY!



let me say about my trip.

1st day- when touch down, together with my dad and one of his friend, we went straight to the golf course.. haha.. normally people would check into the hotel, but we are different. I won't say about my socres, because it kinda suck. but still is fun.. so let me jump to the second day.

2nd day- woke up early to play golf! at around 6am thailand time- so in SG is 7am!(always 1hr behind Sg) play till afternoon 12 to 1pm.. the weather there is good, not too hot not too cold, just nice... bla, bla bla.... going on to 3rd day

3rd day- woke up 6am again, wash up, ate breakfast.. this time i brought my mp3 and bible along with me in the hired bus(i didn't bring it on the 2nd day) the journey is really long.. like 1hr + just to play golf.. haha.. but thank God that i bring my bible, guess what!.. i was ministered by God through the WORD! amazing!... was reading 1st samuel- how he was raised and all that.. because his mom gave him to the lord and ever since he was young, smauel was staying in the temple of the lord and everyday was being ministered by God, after reading that, i was like WOW! I told God i want to be ministered by him EVERYDAY!!!..anyway as samuel grew, his stature with GOD and men GREW!.. because when we grow in the lord everything around us grow.. and i'm eager to see that in my life... it really motivates me to really just spend more time listening to God in a quiet place.... Praise him....

In the night, went to shop around, (sorry guys didn't buy anything for you all).. after shopping and all that was on the way back to the hotel and along the road, there was this little boy, around 7 to 8 years old, the 3 of us gave him some money... but i didn't have any coins, so i decided to give him a 100 bhat(sg around $4.5).. it may seem not much to me, but it means alot to him, he smiled back at me and i smiled back at him.. after i saw his smile a sudden rush of JOY that no words can explain!! (actually god was asking me to give in this trip.. but i don't know to who and how much, but he was the only begger that i came across face to face).. it was then i recalled what the YWAM trainner said, if you want to find Jesus go to the poor and the sick he will be there, it is so so true jesus was in that boy... but after walking further down, i felt like i want to give him all i have, but the money is my dad's not mine, so i give what i could.. and until now i can still see his smile in my mind... a beautiful smile that made the day worth it..

"LORD i pray that the boy will be bless even more by you, he will not use the money to buy drugs and any nonsense, but will use it to feed himself and his family.. Lord send Evangelist to him so that he may know you, guide him make his path straight, just like how you made mine"

overall in this trip, it was not the golf, not the shopping, not the food, that made it worth while, but it was God, it was the word and the boy...
well that's all about this trip.. i just want to share about this only, but it will make it look short..haha

be bless when you read it
be encourage when you read it
be inspire by the Holy Ghost when you read it
The Lord bless you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home