Sunday, November 28, 2010

3 amazing things happened today and yesterday

the first thing was about meeting up with my Lifegroup and edison's lifegroup. We meet up on thursday to discuss about what to speak to our group and we planned and planned so we thought everything will be ok, but when the day came which was yesterday edison told me "Bro what we planned was not ok to speak to the people, i don't sense it right." so i prayed and ask God to use me to speak to his people. And seconds later the spirit stir in my heart and the reyma word came and i just spoke what i learned and what the holy spirit wants me to speak!, the best part was all of them responded according to what the message was spoken!! PRAISE GOD!!!

And the other thing was about going to old folks home to entertain them. i went to different homes before to help out but that was in secondary school. So i went to the old folks home on saturday morning and amazingly i was enjoying myself! even though i did not help much but to see the old people smile and being happy was good enough for me.

the last thing was this morning. NO ONE WILL EVER BELIEVE ME IN WHAT I DID.......
I went to HOPE KINDERS!!!! i know i really dislike kids who are noisy and just cry over some things but kids are kids the only problems are the parents. How they treat the kid or nurture the kid is what you get in the future. So i went there in the morning and strange thing was i woke up excitingly, looking forward to explore this "fear factor" in my life or just really dislike them and i had a positive experience today. and i praise God for that, if you read my other entries long time ago you will read about how God spoke to me reguarding about kids, and i just didn't know how or where to start at that time and now i'm given the opportunity to do that. it's just exciting! but i'm still exploring this ministry and want to see what god has installed for me.


I realise why God called me Isaiah. Because everytime in stiuitions when i know i can help, i ask God to let me "here i am send me" Isaiah 6:8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home