Tuesday, December 08, 2009

today i went to coffee bean at amk hub wanting to read my books- bible and science and lore of the kitchen by Harold McGee(he is a brilliant scientist)... because of his book it made me want to study one last thing.. which is food science.. all about chemistry, biology and physics. that is a tough thing to study.. i got no basics.. but that is just a feel like thing some of the things that he wrote was a slap in the face, because i can't understand it!.. but this reminds me when i was a kid i wanted to become a scientist.. why because it's interesting.. maybe God is leading me there?.. or it is just one of my interest..

so anyway i was reading my books, then a guy came looking for a power point and it happened that my table have one so i offered him to seat with me... before that i already notice that guy, and i ask god bring him here so that i can try to talk to him.. i tried talking to him.. it didn't really start well.. i was thinking what should i ask him.. took me a while to think then i open my mouth "excuse me what are you doing?.. because i see many people around coffee bean and starbucks bringing their laptop doing something".. he replied i checking my mail... then he asked "where are you from?" "huh?" i replied then he asked again and say if i'm local, "yeah".. i'm thinking then where on earth did i look like i'm from.. strange... the way he reply tells me that "i don't want to talk now and i don't know you" tough to talk to this guy.. so i ask after a few minutes "what kind of sales?" he said "IT" "how long have you been in there?" "3 years".. man he really don't want to talk to me.. so i think ok, i'll back down.. God i tried but he didn't want to talk to me... after he was done we exchange a few words and he left... i guess singapore is not use to this kind of friendliness..

well God i tried...

lifestyle evangelism

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home