Monday, December 07, 2009

where does my help comes from?.. it comes from the lord, the author of heaven and universe...

remember this song?... anyway this is what i sang the moment i woke up this morning before going for service.. i don't know at first, just a sudden burst of that song... then during worship in service the word of God was spoken in

PSALM 121: 1-2 " I lift up my eyes to the hills- where does my help comes from?. My help comes from the lord the maker of heaven and earth."

it was the exact same thing that i sang in the morning.. not a coincident.. so from my point of view Problem is coming my way.. not sure what is it, but something definitely coming my way, and i think it will be big. because that verse and song is reminding me that help comes from God, the creator of everything, and if you continue to read the whole of psalm 121 it is saying that no matter what God is with you, he won't leave you, he will be there to go through the problems that you face.. you are not alone... whoever is reading this remember psalm 121, in your problems.. i got to remember it too.. lol

problems = growth

letter, letter... FINALLY!! 26 of February 945am report at pula tekong-
OH YEAH!!! the moment my dad told me about it, it felt like as if i won 1st prize form buying 4D(NO i never bought it before). looks like my country never forgets about me.. and then in January is back to 53 for 1 month, why because i promise that i will work till my enlistment come and who knows it's already here and also the money that i work for will be given to church building fund.. Hope is where i grew up, so it's my home too...although in the past there were thoughts of running and finding a new home... but that's in the past.

FAST AND PRAY FOR CHRISTMAS-- 3 visitors

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home