Sunday, May 09, 2010

I MISS FOOD!

i really really miss the days of cooking, trying weird things that came out of my mind... and i miss beef so so much... i want to get back into the kitchen!.. and after a long long time of finding good food, P.S cafe at Dempsey was recommended by one of my friend but to me... IT'S RUBBISH!! their food is too much for me to take, i ordered a salad for a starter and it came in the size of a main course!!! i want good food.. really.. i can't really take the shit from the army cookhouse anymore.

right now i'm just counting down my days to pop 1 month and 3 weeks to go.. i really pray that God would put me into a place where i can cook.. i don't care if i have to go overseas.. i need the kitchen back.. it's like part of my life is gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home