Tuesday, September 11, 2007

there is a short testimony i want to share, is about the gift of tongue interpretation... to this is a rare gift to me, i did ever tired to search about how to use it or how to exercise it, but none of my efforts appears to be fruitful. It happened to me about 3 times.

1st- when i was praying in nexus(doing my security duty during my high school days) Suddenly i was able to hear what i was speaking, and the lord use my own mouth to ask me "DO you believe in the gift of tongue?".. at first i was "HUH?!!" then i ignored it for a while, but suddenly i feel that when i was praying in tongue my tongue seems to e stiff.. and after a while, i gave up and told God "YES!, i Believe in the gift of tongue", then things went back to normal.

2nd- It happened during one of the POLY/DI prayer meeting or CLM.. when Kelvin was praying in tongue, i suddenly heard him praying in English, but when i asked him, he told me he was praying in tongue all the way.

3rd- was yesterday (Monday) while working, i was cleaning some stuff then i asked my college "what time is it?" and he replied back "sorry i didn't hear you can you say again". But guess what he wasn't speaking in English, he was speaking in his own language (Myanmar) and he was shocked, and asked me how come i understand. and i asked him didn't you speak in english?.. he said no..

from this 3 testimony, i will say i have a little bit of tongue interpretation, but who knows any source that can be trusted so that i can learn more about this gift and practice it, or who can teach me how to use it and exercise it. Please respond anyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home