Sunday, November 30, 2008

Feed my rush! pushing my limits

yesterday was really pushing myself, i worked 10.5 hours non stop!!! no break, no lunch... my chef told me to rest and have something to eat but i refuse.. why?. because i think i really need to push myself, it is a tough world working in the kitchen, stories i read from celebrity chef's they work their ass off and i want to push myself to see where i stand, if i can't take that heat i think i can't work at all.. and when i work i feel the rush the Adrenalin and it is being Fed by my new friend... nescafe coffee.. it feels good to be wide awake and just rushing your work.

next week is hell... more OT to do and more work load to do, total onions to cut is at least 60KG. God help me.. i think i will die.

here is something interesting.. my kitchen friend says that i look like a jap...and i was like what the hell.. i look like a jap?... he says my face structure look like them, and he has jap friends so he thought i was like a mix or something... now i'm confused... did my ancestors really come from china?.. or was there a jap blood line in me?... funny..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home