Friday, September 28, 2007

A brothers night's out...

Went for night cycling last night... it was fun, but the after effects sucks.... now my butt and my palm hurts... and it was a torture to wait for the shop to open just to return the bikes.. and the staff with a kind of face that you feel like beating him up, and the attitude makes you want to beat him even more.. haha....

Sch is stating this coming Monday!... new place and environment... i believe i can shine in this area... i saw my timetable... everyday from 8am to 8pm.. WOW!!!...it's really expansive studying in SG, my uniform cost me $300!!!!! it's nuts!!! i'm not done with everything yet, still got my Knife st and safty boots and my notes!!

i'm glad the end of the month is here... really packed with many things.... sometimes i just want to get it done and over with.... well.. it maybe a wrong attitude, but that is really how i feel about this month... and look forward with different things next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home