Wednesday, September 17, 2008

i just love my blog.. it is dull but is full of content.. don't u readers agree?... sometimes simple and dull will be good, but it makes it as if it is dead.. but some very colourful but is just irritating to the eyes but no content at all... few years ago i had a few blogs.. but it just seem not to work out right... but now i would say i'm committed to update this often with full of content, interesting stuff, mind challenging things, and maybe some stuff like talking about government.. hope i don't get caught..haha.. but anyway, i just need to add a little life to this blog, which í'm bad at it.. just want to keep it simple and and little life..

4 papers down, 5 more to go!!...

well guys.. this week will be the last time u see me in service other than my DMM and the core team... i will be away for 1 year due to attachment, my off day is only on sunday, so will be going to sunday service, but will still be serving in DI...

I promise to update often and also keep my walk with God strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home