Wednesday, December 30, 2009

end of 2009

it's ending soon, another year just pass like that. soon 2010 will just pass us by as well..

let's see what i've grown this year...
basically this year was just pure work for me.. but that does not mean i did not grow.

i've grown in my physical endurance, working 16 hours everyday i'm sure i can go through bigger things.
i've grown in my thinking.. after going through the kitchen, it helped me to think properly, know which is more important, and it does not only apply in the kitchen but also daily life.
i've also grow in my walk with God, praying and depending on him for strength to go through everyday life in the kitchen and also God did miracles when i did some stuff wrong.. he saved me!.. and i built and strong bond in the kitchen with my boss and sous chef.. love them..haha..

so what's next yr resolution?

this is what i have... to rise in leadership.. why?, i think it's a joy to lead.. although there will be many pains.. and also because i know i'm called to lead, and i will answer that call..
i'm ready

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home