Monday, January 25, 2010

3 weeks have passed and now at the end of the month which is my final week at restaurant 53... i came a long way i guess since the days it open it's door at 2nd jan 2009... so the opening team that was left is me, lee(sous chef), Michael (boss) and Zach (restaurant manager)... i never imagined that i could last till the end.. half way of my attachment last year.. i remembered telling God this "if it's not your will or calling to be here, please get me out" but who knows that i just pushed till the end, slowly i saw where this place could get me to in the future.. and that is Europe and i think God has open the door for me to go there. i reconfirm with lee if he thinks that i could survive in europe, and he says that if i can survive in 53 europe is not a problem.. that was a great encouragement for me... at least i know where i stand..

2 testimonies that i want to share of what happened in the kitchen on saturday...

1) i was suppose to slice bread for one of the dish and slice more bread to serve as a mini sandwich with martinesz(same as jamon iberico ham) so the the total number that i need to slice was 90 slices of bread and the portion that i had left was like enough for 45 slices so i just prayed to God telling him that if he can do a miracle to portion 5 loaf and 2 fishes to feed 5000+ people i believe that he could do the same.. after that prayer i continue to slice and my faith seems to be drowning because the bread is getting smaller and smaller but because i was slicing it at an angle the bread became smaller but the slices are getting bigger so i started to praise God in my heart because i see that i can now do just enough portions that i needed.

2) i needed to do a paprika oil for the fish dish that we served for lunch so i had all the ingredients weigh out and i was doing it on the main stove so on that stove there was another box of salt that looked like the same amount that i had it weigh out, and i put the wrong box of salt in and i was screaming in my heart "GOD!!! SAVE ME!!!!" so i continued to cook it and after i tasted it i thank God becuase it was not salty at all!..
God saved me twice that day, and i can't stop but to thank him all the way, and there God was with me in the kitchen again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home