Monday, January 04, 2010

Faith

recently i've been capturing this word Faith, went for polydins service, and there faith was mentioned during worship, went for adults ps jeff was mentioning about faith. Then doing the photo album, and there "jesus values faith".. it's all around.. i think God is gonna stretch me in Faith this year.. don't know how but will grow in it.

starting work on wed afternoon, back to the 8am to 11pm or 12am shift..lol.. will be working for month of jan only, then army on FEB 26.. don't know what to expect overthere, but i think i do have a upper hand in advising the new ppl that i'm gonna meet in camp, because i've been through the working life.. so i hope with that experience i can just direct them in life and also to God. speaking of Work, i'm gonna have a bottle, hoping not to fill it up. with each swear word i use i will put in $5 for punishment..is alot of money, and i really don't want to fill it up.. Got to grow in the area of being consistency in living my life, not living a double standard life..

pray for me.

"create in me a pure heart, O God, and a renew steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me from your presence or take your holy spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me."
Psalm 51:10-12

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home