Wednesday, September 24, 2008

ace u gonna kill me one this one, but i must say it.

CHINA IS SHITTING ME!!!.. IT SHOWS THAT CHINESE IS WILLING TO DO ANYTHING TO GET MONEY AND I MEAN ANYTHING!!!

the hot news of china milk case, now my childhood favourite rabbit milk sweet is gone banned, then my sneakers, and oreo!!!
and i heard about that little girl who sang during the Olympics was a fake, there was another girl singing for them. china is now officially condemn in my world map, i will never lay my foot there again. stupid chinese.

and now SHATEC IS MONEY EATER!! they should be condemn as well, my F1 pay was suppose to be $10 per hour for the last 3 days, but thanks to that stupid school, now i'm getting 7.. what the hack!! the agreement was 10 and now i was told that admin made changes when we start work.. eat shit! i love my class for supporting each other, if we got no answers we will not work. that school sucks. please don't ever go there anyone.. it's real bad in admin, environment, standard of study.. it's just too bad in everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home